Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Core Member F.A. MontanoMale/United States Groups :iconahsoka-fan-club: Ahsoka-fan-club
 
Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Years
1 Month Core Membership:
Given by Worgen
Statistics 2,447 Deviations 10,632 Comments 1,104,673 Pageviews

Newest Deviations

Favourites

Watchers

Journal History

I'll be taking out of my gallery many old drawings and pieces that I feel no longer reflect my style of work that I now have. About 90% of these I'll move to my scraps, so they still will be available publicly, but the remaining 10% will be moved permanently to storage.

deviantID

Raikoh-illust
F.A. Montano
Artist | Hobbyist | Digital Art
United States
Current Residence: Arizona
Print preference: Large!
Favourite genre of music: Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock
Favourite style of art: Various
Operating System: Snow Leopard
Interests

Activity


This artist needs urgent help  Please HELP by sambragg  click the image to find out more.
Alma casts
1.5 hr speed paint with my oc casting some spell with her staff. Lately I've been feeling rusty doing speed paint since it's been too long since I used to make them almost daily, and that's why I want to make more as much as I can.
Loading...

Pancakes or Waffles, which do you prefer? 

37%
204 deviants said Both
32%
179 deviants said Pancakes
31%
175 deviants said Waffles

Visitors

:icongrox9909:
Grox9909
Jan 23, 2017
10:54 pm
:iconstellar-sea:
Stellar-sea
Jan 23, 2017
10:53 pm
:iconjimbodeek:
Jimbodeek
Jan 23, 2017
10:51 pm
:iconboonzgamez:
BoonzGamez
Jan 23, 2017
10:17 pm
:iconshadows7orm:
ShadowS7orm
Jan 23, 2017
9:25 pm

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icongrox9909:
Grox9909 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2017  Student Digital Artist
Have you or not played Twilight Princess before, and I was wondering if Ahsoka will be effected by the Fused Shadow on her? Will she be controlled or uncontrolled?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconahsokatano1611:
AhsokaTano1611 Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
I need to say something to you... ok... I was looking at your gallery this morning and was looking at Nova Akosah, and realized something...
my character Nebula Avrona is similar to yours... and you said Nova was on a quest to find someone (I may be mixing this up) and Nebula is trying to find someone... they even have the same eye color and similar head dresses. It sounds like I copied off your character but really I didn't!!!
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconworgen:
Worgen Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2017
Hey, I was just going over my YouTube notifications and found one linking to news of a Clone Wars era fan project called Redemption. It's got a lead character that I think you'd appreciate, so I'm just going to go ahead and leave a link to the video here. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cb8V8…
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconpiercing-pyro:
Piercing-pyro Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2017  Hobbyist Artist
hello ^^
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconsaber360:
saber360 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2017
Your art gallery is amazing and impressive. :)

Want to be dART friends? ^^
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconworgen:
Worgen Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2017
Happy New Year! :dance:
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconbarricade379:
Barricade379 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2016
❤ Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose in "2017" including me if you care. Try to collect 12 it's not easy! Be honest and send this to anyone who made u smile this year💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟💫❤💥🌟 💫💌
 
Reply
:iconprouzr:
Prouzr Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2016  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the fav :)
Reply
:iconbobomomobobo:
bobomomobobo Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2016  Student Traditional Artist
Hola amigo!!!!! Quiero desearte un feliz cumple!!!!! Y que la pases super, y no desespere, espero poder darle su regalo hoy o mañana nwn
Reply
:iconw7147439:
w7147439 Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2016
happy birthday rakioh I didn't know it was your birthday until today!
Reply
Add a Comment: